About the Program
Dr. Barry Gordon and his interdisciplinary team provide support services to neurodivergent adults, including individual, dyad, triad, and small-group instruction in functional academics, activities of daily living, vocational skills, social skills, leisure activities, and self-advocacy. The educational program consists of two components: a full-time educational and residential program for an autistic man and adult education classes and social events for neurodiverse individuals over 21 years of age.
Adult education classes are offered on a semester basis. Social events are held throughout the year at various locations throughout New York City. Current weekly offerings include:
- Art Class at the program’s Grand Central location in Midtown on Monday evenings;
- Soccer Group at an offsite facility on the Upper West Side of Manhattan on Tuesday afternoons;
- Movement Group at an offsite facility on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Wednesday afternoons;
- Chat & Chew at an offsite facility in East Harlem on Friday mornings; and
- Meetups and special events throughout the year in and around the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
For More Information
To learn more about the New York Educational Program, contact Olivia Pullara at firstname.lastname@example.org.